WELCOME TO TIPSŃTOES REWARDS PROGRAM
Receive unparalleled rewards by registering for T’NT loyalty program and earn points as you spend in store that you can redeem against your favorite services. We at T’NT firmly believe in recognizing and rewarding our most loyal cus- tomers, T’NT Rewards allows us to show our appreciation of your loyalty to our stores and reward you each time you visit us. The card permits you to accrue points that can be used for free services or product purchases of your choice. The Loyalty program is designed in such a way where as a customer you can collect points on your card after each pur- chase and become eligible for free services of your choice once the minimum points have been accumulated.
What are the benefits?Members earn 1 point for every OMR1 spent at T’NT Beauty Lounge, which they can then redeem against their favorite services once the minimum points are accumulated. Loyalty members also get an array of additional benefits that include earning double points on your birthday and on special in-store promotions and receive special discounts and exclusive invitations to in store events and a host of special offers.
How to become a member?Simply fill up the form below and submit it on line and you will receive a confirmation email that your card is in process. You should expect to receive your card within 3 weeks to the address listed in your registration form. Alternatively you could also fill up the form at any T’NT outlet and hand it to the front desk or via our website application form.
Bonus points for registering online!Yes! On submitting your application online, you will receive 50 reward points credited into your account once it is acti- vated.
TIPS‘NTOES LOYALTY PROGRAM T&C
2. Program Enrolment2.1 Eligible individuals may enroll in the Program by visiting Tips & Toes branches and register for the Program. 2.2. You are required to provide your email address in order to enrol in the Program. You will also need to request a Loy- alty Card (“Card”) which is free of charge. If you are a first-time customer, an account will be created with your name and mobile number in order to collect Program points. You are solely responsible for the accuracy of your account information and for updating it as required. 2.3. Only one Program account may be associated with a single member. In the event of a dispute over ownership of the Program membership card, the member will be deemed to be the authorized account holder of the mobile number submitted at the time of enrolment. For purposes of these Program Terms, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to the submitted mobile number.
3. How the Program Works3.1. The Program is a way in which we reward and thank our loyal customers for continuously using our services. You are able to earn points by making eligible purchases or taking certain other Program actions. Once you earn a mini- mum of 30 points, you may be eligible for certain benefits and rewards applicable to that number of points, which ben- efits may change from time to time and may be offered on a limited basis. Eligible purchases and other opportunities to earn points will be posted on the Site or may be published through other media (e.g., in-store, in-marketing commu- nications, social media, etc.). 3.2. The Program is a program determined by the number of points a member has earned within a single year on eligi- ble purchases and through qualifying activities, beginning on the date when you enrol. Once you earn at least 30 points in your first year, you’ll be eligible to redeem those points on Sundays, Mondays and Tuesdays. Points cannot be redeemed on any promotional packages or used in conjunction with any offer. Points cannot be redeemed during public holidays. All points expire on 31st December of every calendar year. 3.3. You must be enrolled in the Program and (a) own a Card, (b) present the Card as member identification at the time of payment in our branches. No Card, no points policy applies. 3.3.1. Members receive 1 point for every 1 rials (OMR1) spent on eligible purchases at Tips & Toes branches and 1 point for every 1 Riyals (OMR1/-) (excluding VAT) on eligible retail products purchased in store. Eligible purchases include services and retail items and exclude Gift Cards. 3.3.2. Qualifying purchases made are eligible for the Program, only if the Card is presented at the time of payment. You must provide your Card when making a payment for points to be added to your profile. If you lose the Card, no points will be added. Loss of Card will be subject to a 50 point deduction for card replacement. 3.3.3. Points are valid until 31st December of every calendar year. On every 1st January, your points reset to zero and you start accumulating new points.
4. Program Points4.1. To redeem points, you must have accumulated the minimum of 30 points. Points may never be exchanged for cash. You must present your Card to accumulate points. Qualifying members will receive a notification when special rewards are available if they have not opted-out of receiving Program emails. 4.1.1. Neither customer accounts nor Program points may be transferred, shared or combined. Only the member paying for the services and retail products may accumulate points. Members will accumulate points when using their corporate discounts. Members cannot combine points and corporate discount to pay for services and/or retail prod- ucts. 4.2. Points earned through the Program have no cash value and are non-transferable. Points credited to your Card will be decreased or reversed, as applicable if the points are obtained through fraudulent or other activity that violates these Program Terms. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of points offered through the Program, other than by us, is expressly prohibited. 4.3. Points cannot be exchanged for monetary refund. 4.4. The products and services available through the Program and any samples that we may provide to you are for per- sonal use only. You may not sell or resell any of the products, services you purchase or otherwise receive from us. We reserve the right, without notice, to cancel services to be provided to you that we believe, in our sole discretion, may result in the violation of our Program Terms. 4.5. We are not responsible for points lost or redeemed due to fraudulent activity by you or any third party. 4.6. We reserve the right to change Program benefits, how you earn points and how we evaluate and reward your eligi- ble purchases and/or other Program activity. We reserve the right to place limits on the number of purchases or activi- ties that are eligible for the Program and/or for the duration of the Program, and/or any combination thereof. 4.7. If you have concerns that a purchase or other activity was not properly applied to your account, you should contact Tips & Toes at email@example.com or by calling +96895310101 Your email must specify your name and mobile number associated with the Program, the date of the Program activity, and the issue(s) you encountered. This email must be sent no more than ten (10) days after the date the purchase or other Program activity took place. We are not responsible for late notifications about purchases or other Program activities not being credited to an account. 4.8. Points can only be redeemed in our branches, unless otherwise noted by Tips & Toes.
5. Marketing Communications5.1. By enrolling in the Program, you will automatically receive Program-related emails, including Program marketing emails and information about Tips & Toes offers. 5.2. You may opt-out of receiving Tips & Toes marketing emails at any time by following the instructions provided in the email, but operational emails will still be sent to you as they relate to your membership in the Program. If you terminate your Program membership, you will no longer receive Program-related communications.
6. Termination and Modification6.1. The Program and its benefits are offered at our sole discretion. We may, in our discretion, cancel, modify, restrict or terminate these Program Terms, the Program or any aspect or feature of the Program at any time without prior notice, even though such changes may affect the value of benefits already accumulated or earned and/or the ability to redeem accumulated rewards or benefits. 6.2. We reserve the right to exclude you from or to discontinue your participation in the Program and to audit your account at any time, in our sole discretion. To keep your account active, you must make a purchase within 12 months. Any suspected abuse of the Program, failure to follow any Program Terms, membership inactivity for more than 12 months, illegal activity, fraud, misrepresentation or other conduct inconsistent with these Program Terms and/or detri- mental to us or our interests, including without limitation, any suspected illegal, fraudulent other unauthorized use of any Program rewards, points, cards, credits and vouchers, may result in the revocation of your membership and make you ineligible for further participation in the Program. If your membership is revoked, any points in your account will automatically expire and your membership will automatically terminate. If we suspect illegal activity, fraud, misrep- resentation, abuse or violation of these Program Terms, we also have the right to take appropriate legal action, in our sole discretion. 6.3. If you decide you no longer want to be a part of the Program, you may cancel your membership at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +968 95310101. If you cancel your membership, you will lose all accumulated points and/or benefits, and your Card will automatically expire.